After watching the first 28 minutes of A Class Divided
Consider the following guiding questions for your post.
- How does the theory of social construction of reality play out in Mrs. Elliott’s classroom?
- What realities get constructed?
- How difficult was it to get children to see the world completely differently?
- How did socialization (primary or secondary) play out?
- How would this play out with adults?
- How would socialization (primary or secondary) be different for adults?
- How has this affected you?